These are the challenges presented on PyConPL conference. We prepared a set of riddles presneted to attendees as competitions. On PyConPL 2015 we presented Follow the White Python, where users had to solve problems one after another. One year later we prepared Python - There and Back Again, where competitors could pick up any challenge that suited them. That's an approach that we decided to keep in next challenges - Python Strikes Back and Path of Python.
Feel free to play with the riddles and see, how would you deal with them. We wish you luck.
In case of any questions or reporting bugs, please contact at email@example.com
For the servers costs.
- Maciej Kociuba - coordintator, Star Wars, Asteroid Storm, Erebor, Shelob, Mordor, Tweedeldee, Cheshire, Witcher Senses, Alchemy
- Wasielak - coordinator, Dagobah, Earth, Rivendell, Umbar, Reverse, Dagobah, Banshee Hill
- Piotr Gnus - tech lead, Touchbin, Saber, Sign Magic
- Rafael Alonso - Mage Scroll, Redania Spy, Skellige Map
- Adam Słysz - Secrets, Entform, Escape
- Łukasz Głowacki - Pelennor, Greedy Merchant
- Maciej Puczkowski - Gwent
- Dominik Czarnota - I Hate Portals
- Andrzej Wronka - Catchme
- Rafał Jagoda - March
- Tomasz Hanusiak - Ships
- Maciej Gełdon - Mirkwood, Trader
- Krzysztof Chmiel - Amaze
- Radosław Sieradzki - Puzzles
- Kamil Tymczyszyn - Stars
- Bartosz Zaczyński - Prison